Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

group name suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

group name suggestions Empty
PostSubject: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm

okay, so please post any group name ideas that you have. post them all by january 21st !
Back to top Go down
https://kpopcovercollabs.forumotion.com
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

how about 'dazzling tears' named after the song december made?
Back to top Go down
Dashell

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 am

I dunno "Dazzling" sounds to cutsie to me. Bah I guess I shouldn't talk though I haven't found thought of anything. How much time do we have to choose?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:51 pm

as long as you guys need. (: just know you guys won't debut until a name's chosen.. i think you guys have some time, because you guys haven't even chosen a debut song yet. (: don't think too hard about it.. (:

here are some of my ideas.. you guys can use them, make better versions of them, idc (:

golden sound
golden voice
soothing waves
sound of soul (sos)

idk Razz just some random ideas, XD
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm

kewl sounds of soul sounds nice (: well, at the end of dazzling there is 'tears' so it's like 'beautiful ballad' meaning, ya know? how bout...
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 pm

l•\/e disease (love disease), sparks f!y, Celsius, Ribbons, Moonlite gLow, breathe~, song for you, honjaso (means 'by myself)...
any? (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 am

ooh, i like them (:
here are my ideas that are related to yours XD.. they're not good Sad
l♥️ve disease, sparks, ribbons, bows. i really like honjaso (: it sounds really good in korean..
Back to top Go down
Dashell

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm just gonna say I'm cool with whatever you guys come up with. so yea. Just not the dazzling tears... Honjaso sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 pm

What happened to the other members??
Back to top Go down
Dashell

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Amoretii,
All I know is if they're as busy as I am, they have good reasons not to be here.
Gah I can't really think of any good names but so far what you've come up with sounds good. I'll youtube message the other members if you like.
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 pm

ok, i understand if they're busy~ we should make final decisions as a group (: it's been two wks and i'm itching for our debut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prncsskorean

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

sorry... I haven't been here for a while....
I like l♥ve disease and honjaso.
Back to top Go down
Nisyaz

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 am

I think we can agree on Honjaseo Smile (There's an E >_<
I like this name~ Smile)
혼자서 <33 (Make it in Korean please~)
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

so we all agree it's "honjaseo" ? in korean? :DD
Back to top Go down
Dashell

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 pm

I think all we need now is giinnnzz's opinion. I agree on Honjaseo too.
Back to top Go down
Dashell

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Ok just talked to giinnnzz on youtube. She agrees with "Honjaseo" too. So, I guess that will be our name! (unless someone changes their mind last minute.)
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm

so i guess we need an admin to make it official on the site ((: HOORAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dashell

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 pm

ok so I just pmed the admin. So we should have a name pretty soon!
Back to top Go down
amoretii

amoretii

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

we finally have a name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: group name suggestions   group name suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

group name suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome (: :: Introduction-
Jump to: